Calling all entrepreneurs, freelancers, creatives, consultants, telecommuters!
Updated Sept. 14, 2020
We’ve had a waitlist since building offices in 2011 in our OG Beacon location in the Telephone Building. So in 2019 we swarmed an annex on Main Street to add more private work studios.
Currently we have several sizes for one to several people — perfect for an entrepreneur, independent worker, telecommuter, or a small team.
Our annex is on the renovated top floor of a charming 1880s building. All studios have windows with unobstructed blue-sky views and natural light all day (which, studies show — surprise! — improves productivity, sleep and vitality). Our largest studio has two windows overlooking Main St and one facing west with river views and sunset hues.
- windows with views and light colors give a light, airy feel
- shared lounge area and kitchenette (and conference room in the flagship)
- enclosed porch and outdoor space with deck and large yard
- all-inclusive (utilities, Wi-Fi, membership)
Membership Has Its Privileges (Amenities + Benefits)
BEAHIVE is a pioneering space for work + community + possibilities. Studio “residents” are members, with all the membership benefits that entails:
- access to big-company healthcare and HR benefits
- shared spaces — free/discounted usage of conference room(s) in the Telephone Building (and maybe annex)
- shared kitchen appliances and equipment like Wi-Fi and printer
- access to other hives (including our flagship in the Telephone Building and Albany — and, soon, Newburgh and Poughkeepsie)
- programs and events
- a vibrant community of cool collaborators
- members-only online community platform (with companion mobile app)
- and more
It’s just a 10-minute walk from the train — and an 8-minute walk down Main St from the flagship with all its amenities and vibrancy. Members will have access to both (as well as our locations in other towns).