BEAHIVE isn’t simply shared office space or desk rentals. BEAHIVE is a community. We have a few levels of membership so you can be a part of the community at the commitment level that works for you.
And since we have two locations (with more on the way), you’ll have double the community. Membership gives you access to all hives.
BEAHIVE is a place where entrepreneurs, creatives and techies mix with nonprofit leaders and activists. (See our current members and the Founding Members of each hive, many of whom are still with us.)
GUIDING PRINCIPLES / WE ARE…
An inviting and accessible community.
Are you respectful, mindful, helpful, trustworthy? Can you play well in the sandbox? Great, you’re welcome here.
Which means we’re engaged, community-improving citizens.
“DIY” & “DIT.”
We’re independent minded (DIY) but know that often we work better if we Do It Together.
“Entrepreneurs” unafraid of getting sh*! done.
Our idea of entrepreneurship is expansive: anyone who has an enterprising spirit in meeting any challenge (professional, societal, personal).
Inspired people, places and ideas.
Life is better when we live inspired lives — and we try our best to help with that.
Serious when needed and playful when not.
You know what they say, All work and no play….
MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS PRIVILEGES
- warm, relaxed, welcoming vibe
- access to other talented folks to help on projects or just bounce off ideas
- exposure to professional opportunities/new business
- workshops and professional events
- social and cultural events
- creative capital of multidisciplinary people working together to benefit the community
AMENITIES + BENEFITS
- stable, high-speed, business-class Wi-Fi
- networked multifunction laser printers
- kitchen/kitchenette with fridge, microwave/toaster oven, stove (Beacon), coffee/tea
- members-only online community platform (with companion mobile app)
- free or discounted access to programs and events
- free or discounted meeting and event space (with TV/projectors, whiteboards, etc.)
- discounted, big-company healthcare + HR benefits
- discount on advertising in the Highlands Current
- plus discounts on 100s of business solutions worldwide
- pickup location for Field Goods’ weekly small-farm fresh foods delivery (Beacon)
- books, magazines, newspapers to peruse
- communal sound system
- lockers available (Beacon)
- member community events like lunches and coffee klatsches
- Coworking Visa – free (limited) use of other coworking spaces worldwide
- public membership directory
- occasional interns available to help with member projects
HEALTHCARE + HR BENEFITS
BEAHIVE members save up to 50% on premium, full-service, industry-tailored Fortune 500 HR services like health insurance, 401(K), payroll, and workers’ comp.
Whether you’re a solopreneur, a small team, or a company of 600, you can take advantage of our partnership with one of the top HR providers in the country.
We encourage potential members to visit, check out the space and the other members, and then choose the membership plan that works for you.
DAY PASS / $25
Just passing through and need a place to work for a day (or two or three)? You’re welcome to buy a Day Pass and get access to shared spaces by arrangement. Contact us first to make sure we can accommodate you.
If you love us as much as we know you will and decide to become a member (within a month of your Day Pass), we’ll roll the cost of the Day Pass into the membership fee.