BEAHIVE isn’t simply shared office space or desk rentals. BEAHIVE is a community. We have a few levels of membership so you can be a part of the community at the commitment level that works for you.
And since we have multiple hives (with more on the way), you’ll have multiple the community. Membership gives you access to all locations.
BEAHIVE is a place where entrepreneurs, creatives and techies — independents and remote workers alike — mix with nonprofit leaders and activists. (See some of our member interviews and a list of our current members and the Founding Members of each hive.)
“As a digital nomad that has been traveling full-time for the past several years, finding a coworking space is one of my top priorities every time I arrive in a new city.
I am usually pleased with good wifi and coffee, but at BEAHIVE I found more.
It’s not only the coziness of the space, it’s also the sense of community that makes me feel just like home. It is not easy to find — and now that I did, I couldn’t be happier.
BEAHIVE, more than a coworking space, it feels like family.”— Andrés Piñeiro Coen, social media consultant
GUIDING PRINCIPLES / WE ARE…
An inviting and accessible community.
Are you respectful, mindful, helpful, trustworthy? Can you play well in the sandbox? Great, you’re welcome here.
Which means we’re engaged, community-improving citizens.
“DIY” & “DIT.”
We’re independent minded (DIY) but know that often we work better if we Do It Together.
“Entrepreneurs” who get $h!t done.
Our idea of entrepreneurship is expansive: an enterprising spirit in meeting any challenge (professional, societal, personal).
Inspired people, places and ideas.
Life is better when we live inspired lives — and we try our best to help with that.
Serious when needed, playful when not.
You know what they say, All work and no play….
MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS PRIVILEGES
- warm, relaxed, welcoming vibe
- access to other talented folks to help on projects or just bounce off ideas
- exposure to professional opportunities/new business
- workshops and professional events
- social and cultural events
- creative capital of multidisciplinary people working together to benefit the community
- 24/7 access
- stable, high-speed, business-class Wi-Fi
- networked multifunction laser printers
- kitchen/kitchenette with fridge, microwave/toaster oven, stove (Beacon), coffee/tea
- meeting rooms and event space — with 4K smart TV or projector, whiteboards, etc.
- books, magazines, newspapers to peruse
- communal sound system
- lockers available (select hives)
- address/mail service
BENEFITS / DISCOUNTS
- members-only online community platform (with companion mobile app)
- free or discounted access on programs and events
- free or discounted use of meeting rooms and event space
- discounted, big-company healthcare + HR benefits
- access to Next Gen Momentum entrepreneurial platform
- member community events like lunches and coffee klatsches
- public membership directory
- occasional interns available to help with member projects
- access to other hives
- various perks + discounts from partners
NY COWORKING COLLECTIVE
Our community is bigger than BEAHIVE.
We’ve partnered with several independent spaces throughout the Hudson Valley and NYC to offer joint benefits. This collective of spaces is committed to the coworking movement and meaningful connections.
Wherever you travel up and down the Hudson, you have a place to land.
HEALTHCARE + HR BENEFITS
BEAHIVE members save up to 50% on premium, full-service, industry-tailored Fortune 500 HR services like health insurance, 401(K), payroll, and workers’ comp.
Whether you’re a team of 2 or 200, you can take advantage of our partnership with one of the top HR providers in the country.
We encourage potential members to schedule a visit, check out the space and the other members, and then choose the membership plan that works for you.
Just passing through and need a place to work for a day (or two or three)? You’re welcome to buy a $25 Day Pass and get access to communal spaces (by appointment).
It’s also a good way to try us out before joining. If you love us as much as we know you will and decide to become a member (within a month of your pass), we’ll roll the cost into the membership fee.