The largest of our 2nd floor private work studios in the Beacon hive is available. This is our nicest office with one of the best views in Beacon.
At roughly 20′ x 12′ it’s perfect for an entrepreneur, creative or a small team, or as an artisan workspace. It can comfortably fit several people. One will feel like a CEO.
- 4 large windows, facing east with a picturesque mountain view, south, and west — natural light all day, from sunrise to sunset (which, studies show — surprise! — improves productivity, sleep and vitality)
- artisan-renovated historic 1907 Telephone Building
- high ceiling and white walls give it a light, airy feel
- sliding shoji screen doors
- 1 parking spot in our lot
Studio “residents” are members of BEAHIVE, with all the membership benefits that entails:
- shared spaces — including free usage of conference room and full kitchen
- shared equipment like Wi-Fi and printers (and a wired internet connection in this studio)
- programs and events
- a vibrant community of cool collaborators
- members-only online community platform (with companion mobile app)
- and more
The last time this studio was available was 2014. Get it before it’s gone!
Price: $925/month, all-inclusive: utilities, membership, amenities, etc. (additional fee for more than 1 person)
Minimum term: 6 months
Note: There’s an option to share the studio with a current member. Let us know if interested.
Available Dec. 1 or thereabouts. Contact us if interested.