Rock Your Holidays With a Great Promotion: 12 Tips for End-Of-Year Success
Tue, Dec 2, 2014
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Join BEAHIVE and Constant Contact for a festive holiday luncheon workshop. Special event hashtag: #RockYourHolidays
It’s that time of year – the hustle and bustle of the holiday season is upon us. There is no better time to reach out to your customers, bring in new clients, and boost repeat and referral business!
Whether you have a retail shop, provide a specialized service, work business-to-business or have a nonprofit in need of outreach, this marketing workshop will provide simple, practical tips for closing out 2014 on a high note.
Participants will learn
- How to leverage social media to engage new and existing customers
- Which promotions and special offers work for your business right now
- Best ways to drive response from your emails and social posts
- Easy strategies to keep your offers looking good on a cell phone or tablet
- How to create and manage a campaign for the holidays (it’s easier than you might think!)
- Create a simple playbook to plan your marketing activities all season long
- Most importantly, how to measure your results to get more out of your effort.
With Xmas, Chanukah and Kwanza just a few weeks away we have a few last minute tips to help you get the most of the holiday season! There’s nothing small about the holiday season when it comes to small business and nonprofit success. You want to go into this busy time of year with some goals in mind and a plan to finish the year on a high note.
Who Should Attend
This session is best suited for beginners in online marketing but all skill levels are welcome. The subject matter is less about technology and more about how to grow your business or organization. Join us – and rock your holidays this year!
12:00 pm – Arrival, Networking & Holiday Lunch
12:30 pm – Rock Your Holidays & 12 Tips for End-Of-Year Success Presentation
1:30 pm – Wrap-up, Q&A, Departure
Workshop Leader: Erik Bunaes, Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert (Erik’s bio).
Add this event to your calendar: iCal