We’ve expanded the Albany hive to another floor, adding 8 private studios!
We have several sizes for 1-2 people, perfect as a small office for an entrepreneur, creative freelancer, nonprofit or startup.
- historic details and freshly painted
- furnished with executive desks
- shared 12-person conference room for member use
- shared lounge area with seating for guests
- shared kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, coffee and water cooler
- approved as a START-UP NY location
Studio “residents” are members of BEAHIVE, with all the benefits that entails: shared spaces — including kitchen and conference room — shared equipment like wifi and printers, programs, a community of cool collaborators, and more.
BEAHIVE is located across from the historic SUNY Administration Building where you’ll find a farmers market every Thursday and picnic tables/benches. Just one block to the Hudson River walkway.
Prices range from $450 to $750/month, all inclusive (utilities, membership, amenities, etc.).
Available now. Contact us if interested.